If you want to experience life in the jungle in only 2 days this is your trip.
- Activities: Cayman-Spotting, Piranha fishing, Jungle treks
- Location: Rio Urubu, Amazon, 200 km from Manaus
- Lodging: Pousada Ecológica do Rio Urubu - Wooden cabins
- Duration: 2 Days
- Price: $ 225 Per Person
- Includes: experienced jungle guide, all meals, mineral water and all transportation (including airport transfer when you arrive)
- Guarantee: Not-Good-Money-Back guarantee if you are not satisfied
Programme day 1
You will depart from Manaus before sunset and go by bus and boat to the jungle lodge where we will arrive around 11 AM. After lunch you will go on a canoe trip which is a lot of fun and one of the best ways to explore the amazone. You will definitely see lots of birds and if you are lucky the famous pink river dolphin. You will also have the opportunity to go fishing for piranhas.
Around 6 PM we will have dinner and when the sun has set we will go alligator spotting. This also gives you the opportunity to see the milky way in full glory, because no city lights will block the view.
Programme day 2
We will start early in the morning to see the sunrise over the amazone and go back to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast you will do a jungle trek for 3 hours with an experienced guide. He will explain what the different plants and trees are used for, point out animals and answer any questions you may have.
You will have lunch back at the hotel around 2 PM to travel back to Manaus by boat and and bus.
In Manaus we will bring you back to your hotel or to the airport.
Price: 2 days in the jungle including transport and lodge for 225 US$ per person.
The reservation costs are $ 20.