If you want to explore the wealth of the rainforest from a jungle lodge, this is your trip. You can even sleep a day in a hammock in the jungle if you want.
Highlights Into the Amazon Tour
- Activities: cayman spotting, piranha fishing, jungle treks, sleep overnight in the jungle (if you dare)
- Location: Rio Urubu, Amazon, 200 km from Manaus
- Lodging: Pousada Ecológica do Rio Urubu - wooden cabins
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: € 225 / US$ 250 per person (€ 75 extra per day)
- Includes: experienced jungle guide, all meals, mineral water, all transports
- Guarantee: Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
Programme Day 1
You will depart from Manaus before sunrise and go by bus and boat to the jungle lodge where we will arrive around 11 AM. After lunch you will go on a canoe trip which is a lot of fun and one of the best ways to explore the amazon.
Around 6 PM we will have dinner and when the sun has set we will go alligator spotting. This also gives you the opportunity to see the milky way in full glory, because no city lights will block the view.
Programme Day 2
In the morning we will explore the Amazon by boat or go piranha fishing, depending on the wishes of the group.
Our group will go to a jungle camp in the afternoon where we will sleep. You will be surprised by the noises and animals that you will see.
Programme Day 3
We will start early in the morning to see the sunrise over the amazone and go back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast you will do a jungle trek for about 3 hours
You will have lunch back at the hotel around 2 PM to travel back to Manaus by boat and bus. In Manaus we will bring you back to your hotel there or to the airport.
Price: 3 days in the jungle, including guide 250 US$ per person